DATA PRIVACY NOTICE
As Batanes General Hospital aims to provide excellent quality health care, we also keep in mind the right to privacy of our patients and clients and our compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other existing Privacy and Data Protection laws.
Hence, in the course of your treatment or visit at BGH, our Doctors, Nurses and other Healthcare Workers may collect, process, use, store, share and/or release your personal information and health information in order to deliver the appropriate care that you deserve. With your consent, the personal information and health information are as follows:
- Basic personal information, such as but not limited to your name, address, date of birth, sex, religious affiliation, contact information, occupation, marital status, citizenship
- Relevant contact information of your relatives, guardian, or next of kin
- Chief Complaint/s
- Medical history such as, but not limited to, date of previous admission, existing illness, medication intake
- Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiratory rate)
- Result of x-rays, scans, laboratory tests and other diagnostic procedures
- Any other information that will assist us in providing you with better health care
Batanes General Hospital is also equipped with CCTV cameras to ensure the safety and security of our patients, employees and the establishment.
For your concerns regarding Data Privacy, kindly contact Ms. Olga E. Galat, BGH Data Protection Officer at +63 977 409 1356 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.